Victoria (Head Office)
Address: 282 Neerim Rd, Carnegie VIC 3163
Tel: (03) 9686 1811
General Email: email@example.com
Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (03) 9686 3437
New South Wales (State Office)
Address: Suite 2A, 5 Belmore St, Burwood NSW 2134
Tel: (02) 8732 5700
CF Community Care aim to provide services that are relevant and accessible and your feedback will help us improve. So please let us know if you have been satisfied with a service, if you would like to make a suggestion, or if you have any feedback.
We take your feedback and complaints seriously. Making a complaint will not affect any service you receive from us, and information about your feedback will only be shared with the staff who are involved in the formal response.
Ways you can give us feedback
There are several ways you can provide us with feedback including:
- By email to email@example.com
- By telephone:(03) 9686 1811 between 9.00am–5.00pm. Monday–Friday
- By mail addressed to the CEO, Cystic Fibrosis Community Care, 282 Neerim Rd, Carnegie VIC 3163
- By appointment at our offices in Carnegie, Victoria or Burwood, NSW
- By getting in touch online by filling out the form below
Get in touch
What happens when you make a complaint
- Upon receipt of a complaint the CF Community Care staff member will attempt to resolve your complaint immediately if possible.
- If the CF Community Care staff member is unable to resolve your complaint, it will then be referred to the CEO. The CEO will discuss with you a timeframe for investigation and resolution (usually within 10 working days where possible). Once the investigation has been completed, the CEO will provide a written response to you, explaining what kinds of actions have been taken.
- If you are not happy with the response, you can request the complaint be considered by the Board of CF Community Care. A written response will be provided by the Board.
What if you need help to make a complaint?
If you need help to make a complaint you can:
- ask a friend, family member, advocate or your case manager to assist you.
- ask CF Community Care to arrange an interpreter.
- alternatively, you may like to contact the services below: